Power Amplifier AM400
Power stages have 8 transistors per channel which provides considerable, perfectly mastered energy through carefully crafted audio stages. Connection between the main board and out cable speakers are made of pure, deoxygenated, copper silver plated with teflon insulation. These cables are manufactured on demand by one of the best French manufacturers of hi-end audio cables.
Similarly, filtering, low-resistance series capacitors are made in France on specifications by a leading Company. Binding to structure a polypropylene film capacitors have been selected to listen in the high range of the biggest manufacturer’s series. Output connectors speakers are solid copper with plated gold, chosen for their ability to pass unaltered any energy and micro-defeated the musical message.
In mono-bridged mode the energy gain is colossal: this operation should be in all systems where a high power is required. The differential structure scheme allows to achieve this transformation without altering the nuances of musicality, instead the sound quality makes it even more realistic listening.
• XLR Inputs
• RCA Inputs (switsh at the rear of appliance)
• bridgeable on mono block (switsh at the rear of appliance)
• Double mono fully symetrical
• Power : 160 Wrms / channel / 8Ω
300 Wrms / channel / 4Ω
• Power on mono block : 600 Wrms / 8Ω
• Power supply : 1015 VA
• Total of capacitors : 93 400 µF
• 8 power transistors MOS-FET per channel
• Input Impedance : 220 kΩ
• Sensitivity : 350 mV
• Signal/noise Ratio : 100 dB
• Distortion at 1kHz : 0,05%
• Bandwidth : 5Hz – 100 kHz
• Dimensions: 440x370x130 mm
• Weight: 19 Kg (41.9 lbs)