Streamer ST200 Signature
– Reading all audio files in the network (compatible DLNA and UPnP) connected on Wifi or wired RJ45.
– Displays the name, tags, album cover, resolution.
– “gapless” system (uninterrupted playback of consecutive audio tracks).
– Possibility to create Playlists.
– External control (with Qobuz, Audirvana…) with RTSP protocole.
– Direct access from the ATOLL app to streaming portals: Qobuz, Tidal, Deezer
– Access to all internet radios with Airable system in high quality:
choices of more than 100 000 stations, podcasts…
– Displays logos stations and further information: titles, artists, resolution…
– Possibility to add radios to a « favorite » menu.
– Symmetrical outputs stages with no feedback and discrete components polarized in A class
– Analog volume control (with commutated resistors) with possible By-Pass
– Transformer specifically dedicated to audio stages
– High Quality MKP link condensators.
– Burr-Brown PCM1792 converter.
Readable files: DSF, LPCM, FLAC, ALAC, AIFF, WMA, OGG, WAV, AAC, MP3.
Acceptable Resolution: PCM up to 24bits/192kHz and DSD64 & 128.
USB-A format: FAT32, NTFS, EXT2/3/4.
Pre-amp / Connectings:
2 USB-A inputs (1 front & 1 rear).
4 digital inputs:
– 2 coaxial S/PDIF (24 bits/192KHz)
– 2 optica S/PDIF (24 bits/192KHz)
1 Bluetooth® receiver
2 analog inputs
1 RJ45 network
1 Wifi antenna (802.11b/g/n)
1 pair RCA analog output
1 digital optical output
1 digital coaxial output
1 trigger 12V output
1 headphones output front (3,5)
Available in black or silver
Dimensions : 440*90*255mm