ATOLL Signature 2 application does not start?
- Verify that your network player has been powered on for at least 30 seconds.
- Make sure your device is connected to your network, wired or WiFi.
- Check that the internet box is connected and functional.
- Check that your smartphone or tablet is connected to the same network as your device.
How do I change the IP address of my device?
To change the IP address of your ATOLL network drive, please go to:
“Settings / Network Configuration / Wireless Configuration / Manual / Static”.
How to use the webclient?
It is possible to control your network drive from a computer screen by typing the IP address of your network drive followed by /webclient into the search bar of your internet browser:
The IP address of your network drive is available in the menu:
“Settings / Network info”.
In addition, you can rename your network drive by typing only the IP address of the latter in the bar of your internet browser: see below.
How do I change the name of an ATOLL Signature network drive?
To change the name of your device, simply enter its IP address (192.168.xxx.xxx.) in the search bar of a web browser. The IP address can be found in the menu of your ATOLL device:
“Settings / Network info / IP”.
In the menu that appears select “Device Settings”, the user can then modify “Device Name” as you wish.
How to adjust the volume from the application ATOLL Signature 2?
There are several ways to adjust the volume:
- To be able to completely manage the volume, please check that your device is in preamp mode (adjustable volume) and not in pure source mode (inactive volume adjustment of the remote control and the application).
- By clicking on the “volume” icon permanently located at the bottom of your application, you can easily activate the volume bar. This is permanently present on the “media player” page.
- You can adjust the volume with the physical keys on your Android smartphone or tablet. The number is displayed in the middle of the screen, and for it to be visible, the application must be active. This function is not yet available on iOS.
How to adjust the volume from the Spotify and Tidal apps in Connect mode?
- With Spotify Connect®, volume is managed from the Spotify app when active. You can also adjust the volume using the physical keys on your smartphone or tablet, Android and iOS.
- With Tidal Connect®, volume is managed from the Tidal app. You can also adjust the volume using the physical keys on your smartphone or tablet, Android and iOS.
How to select and/or rename auxiliary inputs on the app?
To select an auxiliary input, you must choose the appropriate input in the fixed menu (Input/Network) of the main navigation bar. Once the entry is selected, it will appear on the display of your ATOLL device.
You can change the name of your input in the “Settings / Rename auxiliary inputs” menu.
How can I access the artist from a song?
Simply click on the ellipsis icon of the song, and click on the “Show artist” menu. The link will take you to the artist’s page.
How to search on a NAS?
Searching on a NAS is possible from:
“Media library / MinimServer[NAS_Music]”.
The icon is active only in this section.
How to connect/disconnect from online music services?
You can log in the first time by clicking on the online music service of your choice in the main navigation bar, then enter your username and password.
To disconnect, simply go to the “Settings / Manage sources” menu located in the main navigation bar.
You can reconnect by clicking on the online music service of your choice in the main navigation bar.
Can we revert to factory settings?
This is possible from the “Settings/Return to factory settings” menu.
But be aware that you will lose all favourites in radio stations and podcasts. You will lose the playlists linked to the media library and the USB input. The queue and your listening history will be cleared. The names of your entries will be reset. The language will be reset to English. The streaming audio quality, digital output volume, balance, and model name will be reset. Additionally, Wifi connection settings will be lost.