The Signature Series CD players have benefited from many innovations, whether in terms of power supplies or audio and conversion stages. In addition, all of these devices can now accommodate a 24 bits/192 kHz DAC board relying on the player’s internal converter. The USB input is asynchronous.
- 8 mm brushed aluminium front.
- 8 regulated power supplies including a specific low-noise one for the converter.
- Separate 10 VA transformers for the audio stages.
- Current-voltage conversion stages designed by Atoll using bipolar transistors.
- BURR-BROWN PCM1792 converter:
– 24 bits/192 kHz.
– Dynamic: 129 dB.
– Signal/Noise ratio: 129 dB.
- Original TEAC central CD mechanics.
- Pure audio CD player compatible: CD, CD-R, CD-RW, MP3, WMA-AAC.
- Linear power supply for digital stages with a specific 30 VA transformer.
- Separate linear power supply for the audio stages.
- Double-sided circuit boards with nickel/gold finish.
- Low consumption OLED display.
- Reading the CD-Text.
- Class A biased discrete component differential audio output stages.
- Optional 24 bits/192 kHz digital board for all signature series CD players.
- ATOLL global remote control.
1 Line output (right and left).
1 Coaxial digital output.
1 Optical digital output.
Power supply: 30+10 VA
Total of capacitors: 13 032 µF
Output level: 2,65 Vrms
Output impedance: 5,6 Ω
Converter (D/A): PCM1792
Digital Output: Coaxial & Optical
Digital input: 24 bits/192 kHz
USB input: 24 bits/192 kHz
Signal/Noise ratio: 129 dB
Distortion at 1 kHz: 0,0004%
Bandwidth: 5 Hz – 20 kHz
Rising time: 2,0 µs
Dimensions (mm): 440×284×95
Weight: 7 Kg
DC200 DIGITAL OPTION BOARD
CD players from the Signature range can be optionally fitted with a card with three digital inputs:
- 1 Coaxial input (S/PDIF – 24 bits/192 kHz).
- 1 Optical input (S/PDIF – 24 bits/192 kHz).
- 1 Synchronous USB-B input: 16 bits to 24 bits PCM stream up to 192 kHz asynchronously (USB interface: XMOS with a program specifically developed for ATOLL).
XMOS SPECIFIC DRIVER
Important: using the USB input of the optional DAC card requires downloading a specific driver for Windows computers. This can be downloaded below. This driver is not necessary under MAC and Linux.
Download it here:
“This set (the IN200se + CD200se) chosen for its qualities, in a coherent price range, gave full satisfaction on all the listening tests. To complete this concept of a 100% French channel, the HiFi Cables modulation cables et Cie, the Maat for modulation and the Maxitrans were in the game. Everything we hoped for in terms of restitution was there. The dynamics, the precision, the coherence, the all analog density, in short, of the high musicality that will delight the ears of the most demanding among us.”
Focal magazine (France).
The CD200 Signature is available in black or natural aluminium: