– SABRE converter ES9038PRO (32 bits/768kHz)
(137dB dynamic range; THD+n -122dB)
– Ultra low jitter clock oscillator
– Symmetrical voltage outputs
– SABRE ES9311EQ Ultra-Low Noise supply (<1μVrms output noise)
– Symmetrical power transformers for output stages (low noise transformers)
– Output stages with discrete components and no-feedback
– High technology MKP capacitors
The SPDIF inputs may playback up to PCM 192kHz.
USB-B input plays up to PCM 768kHz & DSD64, 128, 256 and 512.
(These performances may vary depending on the software or OS of the USB source).
– Serial remote control
– 2 encoders, one use for sources selection and another one to attenuate the volume and manage the DAC filter.
– Low consumption OLED display which can display the selected source and also the frequency sample rate of this one.
9 digital inputs:
– 3 Coaxial
– 3 Optical
– 1 AES/EBU
– 1 USB-B
2 digital outputs:
– 3 analog outputs:
– RCA unbalanced stereo
– XLR balanced stereo
– Headphone jack 3,5mm
Available in black or silver
Size: 440x280x60 mm
USB DRIVER: To use the USB-B asynchronous input, you need to download this driver on your computer using Windows software.
This is not requisite on iOS or Linux systems.