COMPLETE CONTROL OF THE MANUFACTURING PROCESS
All our models are fully assembled, tested and finalized in our workshops in Normandy, ensuring great reliability and complete control of the manufacturing process. The printed circuits are wired by hand, each electronic card is checked and measured individually before assembly. In addition, a complete test is carried out on each finished product before packaging.
1) Manual implementation of components.
2) Manual soldering with tin and visual and physical control of the boards before powering up.
3) Control and finishing of cards.
4) Tests and pre-adjustment before assembly.
5) Assembly of components in chassis.
6) Heating, adjustment of quiescent currents and listening to each product.
7) Workshops with an area of approximately 500m2 including 8 assembly workbenches and 13 individual cabling stations.