The DAC100 Signature converter has been implemented to offer you the best of your favourite music. Many believe that the secret to a good converter lies in choosing a “high-end” converter chip. If this is important, we know that the essence of the musicality also resides in the line signal processing stages, the power supplies (transformers, filtering, regulation), the digital signal processing before conversion, the quality of the key components: clocks, transistors, capacitors, etc…
- 4 mm brushed aluminium front.
- 2 independent transformers (including one reserved for the line audio).
- D/A converter: BURR-BROWN PCM1796:
– Dynamic: 123 dB.
– Distortion rate: 0,0005%.
– Signal/Noise ratio: 123 dB.
- Asynchronous USB-B input can convert PCM up to 192 kHz and DSD64 and 128 (XMOS).
- USB interface with a specific program designed for ATOLL).
- Volume attenuation by the converter (from the remote control only).
- Unbalanced line outputs.
- 7 regulated power supplies.
- MKP capacitors in audio link.
- Output stages with discrete components, without feedback, polarized in class A.
- Separate digital and line stage power supplies.
- Specific transformer for digital stages.
- Controllable with the ATOLL global remote control.
Frequency response: 5 Hz – 20 kHz
THD at 1 kHz (0dBF): 0,0005%
Signal/Noise ratio: 123 dB
Dynamic: 123 dB
Output Level: 2,8 Vrms
Dimensions: 320×210×63 mm
Weight: 2 Kg
XMOS SPECIFIC DRIVER
Important: using the USB input of the optional DAC board requires downloading a specific driver for Windows computers. This can be downloaded below. This driver is not necessary under MAC and Linux.
Download it here:
DAC100 Sig DOCUMENTS
The DAC100 Signature is available in black or natural aluminum version: