The AM100 Signature block is suitable for most HIFI or audio-video applications. Coupled with a PR200 Signature, listening is transparent and detailed, and the different shots are rigorously respected. Very scalable, it can be used alone or in bi-amplification. The amplifier is bridgeable in a monoblock via an internal switch. It is equipped as standard with a 12V Trigger input (direct ignition in conjunction with a preamp).
- 4 mm brushed aluminium front.
- 2×100Wrms / 8Ω
- 2 toroidal transformers of 340 VA each.
- Filter capacitors: 4×6800 μF.
- Balanced discrete component audio stages.
- MOS-FET power transistor.
- Polarization of output stages in class A/B.
- Double-sided circuit boards with nickel/gold finish.
- Monoblock bridgeable.
- 12V Trigger input.
Power Wrms/channel/8Ω: 100 W (1×150 W in mono)
Power Wrms/channel/4Ω: 140 W (1×165 W in mono)
Pulse power: 180 W / channel
Power supply: 2×340VA
Total of capacitors: 32,247 µF
Number of entries: 2
Input impedance: 47 kΩ
Signal/Noise ratio: 100 dB
Distortion rate at 1 kHz: 0,05% / 10 W
Bandwidth: 5 Hz – 100 kHz
Rising time: 1,3 µs
Dimensions: 440×291×95 mm
Weight: 11 Kg
The AM100 Signature is available in black or natural aluminium: