The TU80 Signature FM Tuner has a high-precision reception head and, thanks to the RDS function, automatically displays the names of the stations. It has an automatic SCAN, a MONO/STEREO function and the possibility of saving up to 20 stations. The output audio stages are entire with discrete components polarized in class A.
- 4 mm brushed aluminium front panel.
- Class A polarized fully discrete component audio output stages.
- 2 independent transformers (one specific for analogue audio).
- 4 regulated power supplies.
- Signal/Noise ratio: 58 dB (stereo), 63 dB (mono).
- Intermodulation sensitivity: 40 dB µV.
- Impedance of the antenna to be connected: 75 ohms.
- Optional ATOLL global remote control.
Power supply: 30 + 4,6 VA
Remote control: In option
Number of programs: 20
Signal/noise ratio: 58 dB (stereo)/ 63 dB (mono)
Total of capacitors: 6 798 µF
Distortion at 1 kHz: 0,1 %
Intermodulation Sensitivity: 40 dB µV
Impedance of aerial to connect: 75 Ω
Frequency response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz
Dimensions: 440×280×95 mm
Weight: 7 Kg
The TU80 Signature is available in black or natural aluminium: