The AV100 home cinema power amp is a 3-channel model developing up to 100 watts per channel into 8 ohms. Equipped with high-quality electronic components, this amplifier will be advantageously associated with an integrated home cinema amplifier with pre-out outputs, in order to amplify the front channels. This very musical amp, combining power and finesse, allows the listener to dive into the heart of the action.
- 4 mm brushed aluminium front.
- 1,5 mm steel frame.
- 3×100 Wrms under 8Ω.
- 2 toroidal transformers of 340 VA each.
- Total of capacitors: 44 210 µF.
- Symmetrical stages with discrete components.
- MOS-FET technology output transistors.
- Optional natural aluminium finish.
- Possibility of integrating a 12V Trigger input as an option.
Power in Wrms/8Ω: 100W /channel
Power in Wrms/4Ω: 140W /channel
Pulse power: 180 W / channel
Power supply: 2×340 VA
Total of capacitors: 44 210 µF
Number of entries: 3
Input Impedance: 47 kΩ
Sensitivity: 1,77 V
Signal/Noise Ratio: 100 dB
Distortion rate at 1 kHz: 0,05% / (10 W)
Bandwidth: 5Hz – 200 kHz
Rising time: 1,3 µs
Dimensions: 440×291×95 mm
Weight: 11 Kg
The AV100 model is available in black or natural aluminum version: