The converter DAC200 Signature has been implemented to give you the best of your favourite music. Many believe that the secret to a good converter lies in choosing a “high-end” converter chip. If this is important, we know that the essence of the musicality also resides in the line signal processing stages, the power supplies (transformers, filtering, regulation), the digital signal processing before conversion, the quality of the key components: clocks, transistors, capacitors, etc.
- 8 mm brushed aluminium front.
- 3 independent linear transformers (including 2 reserved for the audio line).
SABRE ES9028PRO Converter (32 bits/768 kHz):
– Dynamic: 133 dB.
– THD at 1 kHz (0 dBF): – 120 dB.
– Signal/Noise ratio: 129 dB.
- SABRE ES9311EQ power supply with very low noise (<1 μVrms).
- Ultra-high precision low jitter clock.
- Asynchronous USB-B input can convert PCM up to 768 kHz and DSD64, 128, 256 and 512 (XMOS USB interface with a specific program designed for ATOLL).
- Volume management by the converter. Can be disabled (BY-PASS ON or OFF).
- Unbalanced and balanced line outputs.
- 12 independent voltage regulations.
- Balanced power supply of the output audio stages (linear transformers).
- MKP technology link capacitors.
- High-frequency capacitors with silver mica technology.
- Output stages with discrete components, without feedback, polarized in class A.
- Separate digital and line stage power supplies.
- Specific transformer for digital stages.
- Standard ATOLL global remote control.
9 Digital inputs
3 Toslink optics.
2 Digital inputs
1 Coaxial and 1 optical.
3 Line outputs
1 Stereo unbalanced RCA.
1 Balanced stereo XLR.
1 Headphone jack Ø 3,5 mm.
Power supply: 2×4.6 + 10 VA
Total of capacitors: 20,030 µF
Frequency response: 5 Hz – 20 kHz
Dynamic: 133 dB
THD at 1 kHz (0 dBF): – 120 dB
Signal/Noise Ratio: 129 dB
Output level: 2.25 Vrms
Dimensions: 440×293×63 mm
Weight: 5 kg
XMOS SPECIFIC DRIVER
Important: using the USB input of the optional DAC card requires downloading a specific driver for Windows computers. This can be downloaded below. This driver is not necessary under MAC and Linux.
Download it here:
The DAC200 Signature is available in black or natural aluminum version: