The Signature Series CD drives have benefited from many innovations, whether in power supplies or digital output stages. The mechanics received specific anti-vibration treatment.
- 4 mm brushed aluminium front.
- Coaxial and optical outputs.
- Specific anti-vibration treatment for CD mechanics.
- Map optimized for jitter reduction.
- Isolation of digital signals by LVDS circuit (signal reformatting).
- Original TEAC central CD mechanics.
- Reading the CD-Text.
- Pure audio CD player compatible: CD, CD-R, CD-RW, MP3, WMA-AAC.
- Linear power supply for digital stages with a specific 30 VA transformer.
- Double-sided circuit boards with nickel/gold finish.
- Low-consumption OLED display.
- Atoll global remote control.
Power supply: 30 VA
Total of capacitors: 14 141 µF
Output signal amplitude: 1 V
Digital outputs: Coaxial-optical
Consumption: Standby: 3.8 W / Playback: 6 W
Dimensions (mm): 440×280×95
Weight: 6 Kg
DR100 Sig DOCUMENTS
The DR100 Signature is available in black or natural aluminium: