The Signature Series CD players have benefited from many innovations, whether in terms of power supplies or audio and conversion stages. In addition, all of these devices can now accommodate a 24 bits/192 kHz DAC board relying on the player’s internal converter. The USB input is asynchronous.
- 4 mm brushed aluminium front.
- Coaxial and optical outputs.
- Specific anti-vibration treatment for CD mechanics.
- Map optimized for jitter reduction.
- Isolation of digital signals by LVDS circuit (signal reformatting).
- Original TEAC central CD mechanics.
- Reading the CD-Text.
- Pure audio CD player compatible: CD, CD-R, CD-RW, MP3, WMA-AAC.
- Linear power supply for digital stages with a specific 30 VA transformer.
- Double-sided circuit boards with nickel/gold finish.
- Low-consumption OLED display.
- Atoll global remote control.
The DR100 Signature is available in black or natural aluminium: