The CD drives of the Signature series have benefited from many innovations, whether at the level of the power supplies or the digital output stages. The mechanics and the chassis have received specific anti-vibration treatment.
- 8 mm brushed aluminium front.
- Coaxial, optical and AES/EBU outputs.
- Digital signal isolation with a specific 1:1 transformer dedicated to S/PDIF and AES/EBU outputs.
- Linear power supply for digital stages with a specific 30 VA transformer.
- Specific anti-vibration treatment for CD mechanics and chassis.
- Optimized board for jitter reduction.
- Isolation of digital signals by LVDS circuit (signal reformatting).
- Original TEAC central CD mechanics.
- Pure audio CD player compatible: CD, CD-R, CD-RW, MP3, WMA-AAC.
- Double-sided circuit boards with nickel/gold finish.
- Low consumption OLED display.
- Reading the CD-Text.
- ATOLL global remote control.
The DR200 Signature is available in black or natural aluminium: